Monday, August 2, 2010

July's reading

A slow month with reading, but still managed a few books.

I loved Soulless by Gail Carriger, a comedy of errors in the Victorian era with paranormal elements. 

Again Melissa James knocked it out of the emotional depth park with One Small Miracle. Just wow!

In my previous blog post, I mentioned I'd finally read J.D Robb - & yes another enjoyable read.

Graphic novels this month was a wonderful final chapter of Batman (before they started from #1 again) by Neil Gaiman, and the next volume of Astonishing X-Men by  Warren Ellis. Though it doesn't follow from Joss Whedon's (from what I can tell, but I've probably messed up the order as there are more than one X-Men).

And a non-fiction book designed for teachers to discuss fantasy work in their classrooms with a book aptly named Fantasy.

Happy reading!!!


No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!