Thursday, February 13, 2020

2019 reading

So I did make the 140 book challenge - barely. I had a down slump with reading and caught up with reading a few picture books. I actually enjoyed the experience and had me finding new books for the little ones in the family.

You can see the full list of reading on the individual challenge page

One For the Money
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Voyager
Angels' Blood
Medalon
SNOOP: SNOOP Cases #1
Bare Bones
Ms. Marvel, Vol. 2
Bound for Sin
Eternal Kiss of Darkness
Angels' Judgment
The Murder on the Links
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Dark Child (the Awakening): Episode 2
I Am Malala
Kiss of the Goblin Prince
The Enormous Crocodile
F*ck That: An Honest Meditation
Am I Black Enough For You?
Dear Tiger



No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!