Saturday, March 13, 2010

February reads

I'm definitely behind with my reading blogging. 


Here is what I read this month.












Walking Dead by C.E. Murphy - Urban Fantasy
A thoroughly enjoyable read. I'm finding Joanne's journey is getting better and better. I love her wit and sarcasm, and that despite that when she's scared, she can scream like a little girl. LOL. And her relationship with Morrison & the other characters (Gary, Billy, Mel) is wonderful. Can't wait for book 5!


Executive Mother-To-Be -by Nicola Marsh - Harlequin Romance
Thoroughly enjoyed



Hot Boss, Wicked Nights by Anne Oliver - HM&B Sexy Sensation
Phew, what a wickedly sensational book. Damon and Kate certainly steam up the pages, and fall in love in the process.



Deadly Desire by Keri Arthur - Dark Urban Fantasy
Oh this one was a real goodie to read. Investigation, passion, attraction....& more. Two more books in the series to go. Can't wait to see how this story goes...



The Greek Boss's Demand by Trish Morey - Harlequin Presents
This has been on my TBR pile for years!! I've read some of Trish's later work but not the book that started it all. Finally read and enjoyed.



Drawing Faces by Rosie Dickins and Jan McCafferty - Non-Fiction - Children's


An introduction to drawing faces for children or those wanting to go back to basics. Great overview.

Iron Soldiers: a story of arms & armour by Dave Luckett - Non-Fiction - Children's
Told from the POV of a blacksmith's business changing over time in regards to armour and how it was made. Interesting.

So that's it for February.


I'm still reading 'Sizzle, Seduce & Simmer' for my reward book and it's making me hungry (cooking is a big part of the stories).

No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!