Wednesday, May 5, 2010

April

A quiet month this month of actually finishing books. I've been reading but I've been reading in short bursts from various books. 


So April completed reads=










Destiny Kills by Keri Arthur (Paranormal Romance)
Loved this book. Loved the beginning lines, just hooked me right in until the end. Great story and great world-building. Thoroughly enjoyed.


Sizzle, Seduce & Simmer compiled by Marion Lennox

Fantastic stories and recipes from Australian romance authors. Enjoyed the variety of the stories and the variety of the recipes.
Yum, yum

So going slowly & surely. I had a whole bunch of holds come to me from the library at once. No, I can't read them all, so back they go. Let the next person in line enjoy them. :) 


No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!