Saturday, August 28, 2010

Challenges update

Here is a run down of how I am going with my challenges.

Book City Speculative Fiction - 16 books out of 24 read. I'm actually surprised that it isn't more but I do have varied tastes in reading, and so this is reflected.

100+ Reading Challenge - 42 books read.

Support Your Local Library - 22 books out of 50 books read. This is the higher end challenge. I'm almost to the lower challenge of 25 books and I'll be happy with that.

Harlequin Challenges:
Mini series - 19 out of 24 read.
Count down - 28 out of 55 read
A-Z Author - 18 out of 24 read

So not doing too badly. Books titles are across challenges. 


Hope you are having fun reading.

My last read: Changeless by Gail Carriger - fabulous
My current read: Old Man's War by John Scalzi

Two authors who are going to be at WorldCon....oh goodness, WorldCon. More books to be bought I dare say :)

No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!