Monday, October 4, 2010

September Reads

With August and September being conference months, my reading has indeed suffered but still I managed a few in September - though 4 out of 7 are graphic novels :) Still it goes to my count, and thoroughly enjoyable especially The Twilight Volume 1 and The Dark Hunters Vol 1

After having finished the first book in the Outback Baby Tales by Melissa James, I read book 2 by Michelle Douglas and book 3 by Nikki Logan. Both wonderful books. All different in styles but it suited as each heroine was a different type of person. Well done ladies.

And as I mentioned before I finished Moon Sworn - the last of the Riley Jensen books.






And I've reached the 50 book mark for the 100+ reading Challenge.  Yay me!

For the BCC challenge, I am almost at the 20 book mark. I'm not counting graphic novels in this and so it is taking longer as I try and vary my reading.

For the Support Your Library challenge, I have reached over the half way mark for the Just My Size challenge 27 books out of 50. However I have reached the amount for the Mini Challenge, so that is something.

Harlequin challenge - The Mini-series challenge - I have met the target of 24, so whatever I add now is a bonus.

What am I reading now:
Well you can always see what I'm currently reading in the widget in the left hand side bar, but that constantly changes. So here is the list:

  • Memory Zero by Keri Arthur
  • House of Cards by C.E. Murphy
  • Untouched by Anna Jacobs
  • Medalon by Jennifer Fallon
  • A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin
  • Betrayal by Fiona McIntosh
  • Business in the Bedroom by Anne Oliver
  • Quest by Shannah Jay
  • Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
  • Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich
  • and Photoshop Elements 6 - though that one I had to return to the library. Must get that out again.
I'm also reading the latest issue of Andromeda Inflight Spaceways magazine. 

Yes that is a lot of books but as I enjoy them all, it depends on my mood on what I am actually concentrating more on. I've just finished a book called Rhiana and so I'm not sure which book I'm going to concentrate on yet.

Decisions, decisions. But what a good decision to have to make. :)

Happy reading all!!


No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!