Huzzah I'm at the 60 book mark for the 100+ challenge.
I think I've been doing pretty well. Even if I don't make the 100, I'm very happy with what I have done so far. I have a couple of kids book on the pile too, and a couple of graphic novels. They all add up.
So the last 10 books were:
51. Rhiana by Michelle Hauf
52. Untouched by Anna Campbell
53. Business in the Bedroom by Anne Oliver
54. The Rabbits by John Marsden & Shaun Tan
55. The Red Tree by Shaun Tan
56. The Next Accident by Lisa Gardner
57. The Blackmailed Bride's Secret Child by Rachel Bailey
58. Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
59. Kiss of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
60. Expecting Miracle Twins by Barbara Hannay
So 2 kids books, 3 category romances, 1 historical romance, 1 fantasy, 2 paranormal romances, and 1 thriller.
Love mixing up my reading.