Sunday, November 21, 2010

Time is running out....

It's almost the end of November and time is ticking away for the challenges. I'm not stressing about it but I would like to complete some.

So how far off am I?

Well I have completed one of the Harlequin challenges - the mini-series one. 24 books read but I'm still adding more if it goes into this category. I'm actually at 31 for this.

So how about the rest?

13 more - Count Down Challenge
6 to go for the A-Z Author Challenge.

BCC Speculative Fiction challenge - 2 more to go
Support your library - 16 remaining
100+  - 35 left.

Now remember I put the same titles on the different challenges.

Next year, I have decided not to do the Harlequin challenges but just make up a couple of my own to dwindle down the TBR piles. I'll put my thinking cap on for that one....


Happy Reading!

~yia~

2 comments:

Nicky Strickland said...

Let me know what you decide to do. I'm down for my library challenge (don't think I'm going to crack that one) but am way over for the Spec Fic one via BCC.

Been a good way to keep myself accountable with my TBR list...

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hi Nicky, I've surprised myself with not reading as many speculative fiction this year. I've chopped and changed around and some of it is in the form of graphic novels, so I haven't included them in the challenge.

I have sooooo many books unread. Pause button, please :) I really want to tackle books that have been sitting around a very long time next year.

Welcome to my reading blog!!