Monday, May 9, 2011

Challenges Update

So, how am I going?

Well, while I have been reading, I haven't been finishing as much. I'm continuing to read 'A Game of Thrones'. It's a wonderful book, but I'm savouring it. Yes, I know there is more in the series, but I like reading a few chapters and then reading something else (or snippets of something else).

A whole lot of books came off hold all at once-again. But I haven't got the time, so half of them have gone back unread. I'm looking at the other half and seriously thinking of returning them too. I will see how I go. Reading is for fun, not a chore, and I have so many of my own books to read.

So the run down is:

100+ challenge = 25/100 - so a quarter of the way through.

Speculative fiction =  4/12 (up by 2)
Horror & Urban Fantasy = 5/24 (up by 1)
Mystery & Suspense = 2/12 (no change)
Stephen King = 0/12 (no change)
Romance = 3/24 (no change)

No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!