Monday, May 30, 2011

Thirty & Current Reads

I've reached THIRTY items!

Okay, so I'm behind if I want to reach my 100 book goal, but I'm taking it as it comes, and reading bits and pieces of stories, and so it's working for me.

What am I reading:

I'm still enjoying George R.R. Martin's A Game of Thrones. I'm just over halfway, and it's a lovely savoury read. :)

Nalini Singh's Angel's Blood is still my reward book, and I'm about a quarter of the way through. Loving the take on vampires and archangels.

The Stone Mage and The Sea by Sean Williams. I haven't read anything for awhile, so hoping to read more in the coming weeks.

Home Is Where The Bark Is by Kandy Shepherd. I've only just started this, and already, I'm loving it.

Covet by J.R. Ward is on my iPhone, so that gets read when I'm in waiting rooms.

I have others that I have started, but I've postponed for now. I mean how much more can I read at once?
They are:
Medalon by Jennifer Fallon
Betrayal by Fiona McIntosh
Cast In Shadow by Michelle Sagara
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
King Rolen's Kin by Rowena Cory Daniells


What are you currently reading?

No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!