Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's 2012!


Wow, can you believe it? It's 2012. Happy New Year.....

And with that it's a roll over for the challenges. I'll give you an update in another post about how I did, etc.

I just wanted to take stock of what I'm reading on the first day of the year.

Let's see.

From the library:
Blood Price by Tanya Huff
Insatiable by Meg Cabot

By writing buddies:
The King's Bastard by Rowena Cory Daniells (a DarkSider)
Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
Little Gems 2010 Topaz Anthology by Romance Writers of Australia
Allegra Fairweather by Janni Nell (a DarkSider)
and just picked off the shelves: Secret Ones by Nicole Murphy

Reward book:
Sweet Valley High Confidential by Francine Pascal

Others:
Under the Dome by Stephen King
Moonlight Becomes You by Mary Higgins Clark
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin


Eleven at once - yes, I am a bit all over the place, but this helps me feel like I'm moving forward with my TBR pile and works for with my CFS brain. I borrow library books but don't try to finish them as I renew or I place a hold to get it again. This is the second time I've borrowed both books. I have more waiting. I mark where I am and then continue when I next get the book.

Normal? What's that? I am in no way 'normal' with my reading. 

I'm hoping to get to more craft of writing books this year, and I'm thinking more books on design as well. I have been 'reading' Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac for a long time. Sort of snippets here and there. 

So how about you? What are you currently reading?



No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!