Monday, January 23, 2012

Where has the time gone?


I can't believe it's the second to last week in January. I mean, wow. I've been busy doing courses and guess what has suffered. Yep, reading. In the last week I've gone to bed and gotten out of bed without reading anything, which is totally unlike me.

If you look at my counter on the left hand sidebar, I've only read ONE book for the year so far. That's depressing, if not realistic for what's happening ATM.

I haven't really studied what I want to read for each challenge, and I think I need to plan a little more this year to accomplish them, rather than winging it.

My first step to this is to state a book or author I will read for each challenge. It may not be straight away but at least by writing it down, the intent is there.

Okay, so:

Australian Women Writers - I would like to read a Tara Moss book.

DarkSiders - The King's Bastard by Rowena Cory Daniells

Horror & Urban Fantasy - Under the Dome by Stephen King

Mystery & Suspense - Moonlight Becomes You by Mary Higgins Clark

Speculative Romance - Passion by Lauren Kate

Steampunk - Blameless by Gail Carriger

Writing Buddies - Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh


That's a pretty good list. Hopefully things will return to normal in February.



~Happy reading~





No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!