Monday, April 2, 2012

March Reads



Yes, I finally finished more books. It took until March, but hey.

The King's Bastard by Rowena Cory Daniells.

I thoroughly enjoyed this fantasy novel set in winter wonderland where intrigue and court politics rule supreme. This is the first book in a trilogy and I can't wait to read more.


I finished reading the Topaz 2010 Short Story Anthology, which is published by the Romance Writers of Australia. A great collection of short stories, with many of them by my writing buddies, including my critique partner, Fiona Gregory.


I researched Shaun Tan's art for an assignment for TAFE, so I went through The Bird King and Other Sketches. Little text, but oh, so fascinating. I just love the worlds he creates.



























No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!