Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Challenges Update including DarkSider Reading Challenge

A look at how I'm going in the Challenges. 



Australian Women Writers (0/10)
- I could combine this with the Darksider /Writing Buddies challenge, but I want to see how I go in the latter half of the year.


DarkSiders (5/12) - UP
currently reading:
- Allegra Fairweather by Janni Nell
- Vengeance Born by Kylie Griffin


Horror & Urban Fantasy (0/24) - no change
Currently reading - Under the Dome by Stephen King
- The Harrowing by Alexandra Sokoloff

Mystery & Suspense (1/12) UP


Speculative Romance (3/18) - UP
Currently Reading- Passion by Lauren Kate

Steampunk (1/6) - UP
Currently reading - Blameless by Gail Carriger


Writing Buddies (2/24) - UP


So the winner this quarter is the DarkSider Challenge. 





Happy Reading!



No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!