Saturday, July 21, 2012

Writing Buddies Challenge is no more....


I realised that I had to amalgamate or get rid of challenges if I was to have any hope of doing anything at all with the challenges.

So the Writing Buddies Challenge is no more...

Why that one?

Well, it's two fold. I've been currently reading a lot of writing buddies from the DarkSiders and that's in the DarkSider challenge, so the list really wasn't showing my reading.

With any of the others, they can now go into other challenges, especially the Australian Women's Writer's Challenge. Though I wanted to expand my reading areas for this, I may have to rely on those writing buddies to fill up the spots.

So bye bye















Just finished:
Book of Shadows by Alexandra Sokoloff (amazing!)

Currently reading:
Vengeance Born by Kylie Griffin
A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James


No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!