Thursday, October 4, 2012

September reads


It's the beginning of October, so that means my wrapping up posts for the month of September. Firstly, my list of what I read in September.





This is the most I've read in a month, and I'm feeling good about it. (I wrote a blog about reading feeding the soul on the Musa blog - hop on over)

Here are my goodreads review for

Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/423037906


Sep 27, 12  
4 of 5 stars false
Really enjoyed the second installment of the series. Nice to see Vaughn get his lady. On CD and the narrator was excellent as well and brought the story to life.


The rest I will put my reviews in the DarkSider Challenge update coming up shortly.


How was your September?




No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!