Okay, so I wasn't going to do another challenge, but because I can add what I read to more than one challenge, I'm going to take this one on because I've got so many that I want to read.
Here are the details from Book Chick City:
Timeline: 01 Jan 2013 – 31 Dec 2013
Rules: There are FOUR (4) LEVELS to choose from
One Howl: Read 12 UF/PNR books in 2013
Two Howls: Read 24 UF/PNR books in 2013
Three Howls: Read 36 UF/PNR books in 2013
Four Howls: Read 48 UF/PNR books in 2013
- You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join at anytime. All books read in 2013 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
- At the beginning of Jan 2013, you will find a link to specific month to add your reviews.
- Audiobooks are accepted.
- This challenge can crossover to other challenges.
- You DO NOT have to write reviews of the books you read, but if you decide to then there will be a place each month for you to link up your reviews.
- You don’t have to have a blog to join in – for those without a blog but who use Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing etc, you can add the URL to where you track your books.