Monday, June 24, 2013

Be verra verra quiet...I'm hunting books...

No, I'm not really but it has been very very quiet in here.

The fact is that my health hasn't been the best and it's been taking longer to do things and my ability to concentrate on reading.

Frustrating? You betcha.

There are some days when I start to read a page and I fall asleep - nothing to do with how good the book is. It's just if I'm tired, I can no longer do the all night reads I used to. It's such a shame.

What I have been doing is listening to audio books as you can see on my audio challenge page.

So far this year, I have listened to:

  • Charlie All Night by Jennifer Crusie
  • An Angel at Christmas by Heather Graham
  • Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
  • Covet by Tara Moss
  • The Truth About Magic by Dave Luckett

I'm currently listening to Tangled Reins by Stephanie Laurens.


You may have noticed by the titles, but there is a variety to my listening. We have contemporary romance, mystery, sci-fi, crime, children's fantasy, and historical romance. I wonder what I'll get next?

Do you like listening to audio books? If so, are there any faves you would like to share?


Happy reading - or listening in this case!


No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!