Monday, September 23, 2013

Progress


I'm starting to do some more reading again. Thank goodness! I hate it when life gets so busy and tiring that my brain doesn't have the energy to read. But I have been doing a little bit more since I returned from conference.

So since my last post:

  • Sin's Dark Caress by Tracey O'Hara
  • The Time Machine by H.G Wells
  • A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
  • The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle
  • War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
  • Creating Wings by Lilliana Rose

The H.G. Wells books were on audio tape. I like to listen to books as I go to campus which is at least a 30 min drive away. 


I have my reviews of The Time Machine, and also Conan Doyle's A Study in Scarlet on the SARA blog


Today, I finished Lilliana Rose's book of poetry, Creating Wings. It is very inspiring and encourages people to find their own wings. 

I let myself go with the flow, and not agonising over the meanings and savoured the moment of each poem. Lilliana is a very talented poet and I enjoyed her style. 


Until next time, happy reading!


No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!