I'm starting to do some more reading again. Thank goodness! I hate it when life gets so busy and tiring that my brain doesn't have the energy to read. But I have been doing a little bit more since I returned from conference.
So since my last post:
- Sin's Dark Caress by Tracey O'Hara
- The Time Machine by H.G Wells
- A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle
- War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
- Creating Wings by Lilliana Rose
The H.G. Wells books were on audio tape. I like to listen to books as I go to campus which is at least a 30 min drive away.
I have my reviews of The Time Machine, and also Conan Doyle's A Study in Scarlet on the SARA blog.
Today, I finished Lilliana Rose's book of poetry, Creating Wings. It is very inspiring and encourages people to find their own wings.
I let myself go with the flow, and not agonising over the meanings and savoured the moment of each poem. Lilliana is a very talented poet and I enjoyed her style.
Until next time, happy reading!