Sunday, April 27, 2014

Abysmal reading

Yep, that says it all.

My lack of reading has indeed been abysmal but what is even worse is the fact that I haven't recorded what I have read for a while. With health and study and other projects I'm working on, the brain cells are not firing on all cylinders. I think because I've been reading ebooks on my iPhone lately, this has also made me tired. I need to mix it up a bit.

Now I have to think back to what I read - egads!

From 1st May, I'm going to make more of an effort with keeping everything in check.

I did write a couple of reviews on the SARA blog -

March Reading Adventures

February Reading Adventures


I'm currently reading - 

The Blood She Betrayed by Cheryse Durrant

Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich



~Happy Reading!~






No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!