Welcome to my reading blog!!



Sunday, April 27, 2014

Abysmal reading

Yep, that says it all.

My lack of reading has indeed been abysmal but what is even worse is the fact that I haven't recorded what I have read for a while. With health and study and other projects I'm working on, the brain cells are not firing on all cylinders. I think because I've been reading ebooks on my iPhone lately, this has also made me tired. I need to mix it up a bit.

Now I have to think back to what I read - egads!

From 1st May, I'm going to make more of an effort with keeping everything in check.

I did write a couple of reviews on the SARA blog -

March Reading Adventures

February Reading Adventures


I'm currently reading - 

The Blood She Betrayed by Cheryse Durrant

Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich



~Happy Reading!~






No comments: