Monday, November 3, 2014

2014 so far

It's been a year of reading in little bits. I love reading by the CFS doesn't always allow me to keep going into the night and read as my body once did. Hence I read in little bursts - when I go to bed, when I wake up, in waiting rooms, or waiting in general.

Instead of concentrating on what I can't do, let's have a look at what I have done so far in 2014.

19 books. It's the lowest I've read in years but at least I'm reading. :)

  1. Rapture in Death (In Death #4) by J.D. Robb - audio
  2. Paying the Forfeit by S.E. Gilchrist (short story)
  3. Identity Shift by Mel Teshco (short story)
  4. Temptation in a Bottle by Shona Husk (short story)
  5. The Outcast Prince (Court of Annwyn #1) by Shona Husk 
  6. Lord of the Hunt (Court of Annwyn #2) by Shona Husk
  7. The Rebel King (Suddenly Royal #1) by Melissa James 
  8. Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum #14) by Janet Evanovich - audio
  9. The Killing Hour (Quince & Rainie #4) by Lisa Gardner
  10. Fatal Voyage (Tempereance Brennan #4) by Kathy Reichs
  11. The Blood She Betrayed by Cheryse Durrant
  12. The Exile by Diana Gabaldon (Graphic Novel)
  13. Bad Blood (Latter-Day Olympians #1) by Lucienne Diver
  14. Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas
  15. All I Want for Christmas by Nora Roberts
  16. The Heir by Johanna Lindsey
  17. Dr No Commitment by Virginia Taylor
  18. A Feast of Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire #4) by George R. R. Martin
  19. The Changeling Soldier (Court of Annwyn #2.5) by Shona Husk

Not only had I not keeping this blog updated but Goodreads hadn't been also. Though at least I'd listed some on there. so I've done a quick check in with all my reading there as well.

The blog has had a small cosmetic change to it's look - mainly background and text colours - fits more in line with my website and Eleni's Taverna blog.


Currently reading:
  • Darkness Unbound by Keri Arthur
  • Time Thief by Anna Hackett


~Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!