Monday, December 28, 2015

As 2015 comes to a close...

I'm limping to the finishing line of 2015 with 46 books read so far. My goal on Goodreads had been 50 books as 100 is way more than I have been able to achieve in recent years.

Can I make it to 50? Perhaps. I'll let you know in 2016 on how I do. Wish me luck!



I've recently finished:
The Road to Ruin by Bronwyn Stuart - 5 stars!
Deenie by Judy Blume (a blast from the past author)
The January Wish by Juliet Madison - 4.5 stars!
Vanished, vol 2: books 3 & 4 by Meg Cabot - 5 stars!










Primary book reading in print: 
Soul Screamers Vol 2 by Rachel Vincent



 Other print books still reading:
Cross Stitch by Diana Gabaldon (re-read)
Little Gems Anthology 2011 Garnet by Romance Writers of Australia
Change of Heart by Lilliana Rose *SARA





Primary reading in ebook form: 
Bloodlust Denied by Christina Phillips



Other e-books:
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
Twilight Guardians by Maggie Shayne






Graphic Novel reading:
The Gunslinger: The Gunslinger Born by Stephen King (GN) - I had grabbed the wrong version from the library, but now have borrowed the correct one. There are a few graphic novels for the first book in the series.





Audio book listening to:
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare







Next on the TBR list:
The Patterson Girls by Rachael Johns *RWAus



~Enjoy the holiday period. Great time to catch up on some reading.~


No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!