Friday, May 6, 2016

Over half way.... Reading Challenges Update


My little challenge meter widget from Goodreads is letting me know that I have read 37 items, which means I'm over halfway through my 60 book challenge!!

Yes, this includes short books as well as graphic novels etc, but reading is reading, right?

Last time I listed the books up to 16. Now let's take a look at the rest.

  • How to Get Over Your Ex (Valentine's Day Survival Guide Duet #1) by Nikki Logan
  • Grave Secrets (Temperance Brennan #5) by Kathy Reichs (Abridged & Unabridged Audio)
  • Emily the Strange : Lost, Dark, and Boring ((Emily the Strange Dark Horse Comics Book series #1-3) by Rob Reger
  • Emily's Secret Book of Strange (Emily Strange graphic novel #2) by Rob Reger
  • Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code Graphic Novel (Artemis Fowl #3) by Eoin Colfer
  • To Catch A Bride (Devil Riders #3) by Anne Gracie 
  • The Seven Month Itch (Living Blond #2) by Allison Rushby
  • A Night to Surrender (Spindle Cove #1) by Tessa Dare
  • Bring It On (Retrievers #3) by Laura Anne Gilman
  • Burning Bridges (Retrievers #4) by Laura Anne Gilman
  • Chaos Born (Chronicles of Applecross #1) by Rebekah Turner
  • What the Lady Wants by Jennifer Crusie
  • Caressed By Ice (Psy-Changeling, #3) by Nalini Singh (Audio)
  • Cross Stitch (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon - Re-read
  • Write Good or Die: survival tips for the 21st century, edited by Scott Nicholson (non-fiction)
  • Little Gems Short Story Anthology: Diamond (2012) by Romance Writers of Australia (various authors)
  • His Princes in the Making (Suddenly Royal #2) by Melissa James
  • Heroes are my Weakness by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
  • This is Your Afterlife by Vanessa Barneveld (YA)
  • The Accidental Wedding (Devil Riders #4) by Anne Gracie
  • Blind Attraction (Reckless Beat #1) by Eden Summers
 I continue with reading more than one book at a time. Yes, I know I am in the minority with the chopping and changing I do. This is more to do with me than the books. It changes according to my energy levels and tiredness factor. Even the most riveting book can't keep this girl's eyes open. Instead of trying to force the one or two books at time policy I used to adhere to, I've adapted. 


Primary book reading in print
Kitty Norville and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville #1) by Carrie Vaughn


Other print books
A Dance with Dragons: Dreams and Dust (A Song of Ice and Fire #5, Part 1 of 2) by George R.R. Martin
The Misted Cliffs (Lost Continent #2) by Catherine Asaro
The Lone Warrior (Four Sided Pentacle #3) by Denise Rossetti


Next on the print TBR list
If I Die (Soul Screamers #5) by Rachel Vincent


Primary reading in ebook form
DEAD Faint by Lizzie T. Leaf


Other e-books
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle


Next on the e-book TBR list
A Pretty Mess (Astonvale #1) by Carla Caruso



Graphic Novel 
Evermore: a post apocalyptic fairy tale by Isobelle Carmody & Daniel Reed



Audio book listening to
Grave Peril (The Dresden Files #3) by Jim Butcher
Plum Spooky (Stephanie Plum #14.5 - Between the numbers) by Janet Evanovich
Charity Girl by Georgette Heyer
Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress #1) by Jeaniene Frost

(This is what happens when you borrow books automatically when they are on hold *wink*)


Non-fiction
How to Blog a Book by Nina Amir
No Plot? No Problem! by Chris Baty


It's been lovely to be able to read more again. But I know that like other years that can change depending on my health. So here's hoping it only changes for the better.

--Happy Reading!--

No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!