Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 overview



Welcome to my new blogsite called 'Eleni's Library'. Since I was writing so much about reading in Eleni's Taverna, I decided to start a new blog and have the majority of the reading related posts and widgets here.


I have an overview of my 2009 reading at Eleni's Taverna and a widget on the sidebar that you may be interested to look at. 


I'm not going to repeat the same information here. I'll start brand new with 2010 including reading challenges - Harlequin Book Challenge, & Book Chick City Speculative Fiction Challenge. 


My personal goal is to beat the 70 books I read last year. But of course I have to be realistic with life. I did enjoy the variety I read in 2009, so I will continue to do that.


Happy reading


~Eleni~

No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!