Thursday, October 13, 2011

60 books & SF challenge

I've made it to 60 books! Woohoo. I may not be reading as fast as I once did, but I think I am doing quite well for my energy levels.

Also with book 60, I have reached the min. 12 books for the Speculative Fiction Challenge.
So a win-win week.

I will be reading more in this challenge I believe. Wish me luck for the rest of the challenges.

Here is the SF books.


  1. The Gift by Cecelia Ahern - this has paranormal elements.
  2. At Twilight by Maggie Shayne (has Born In Twilight and Beyond Twilight)
  3. One Good Knight by Mercedes Lackey (Fantasy)
  4. Wild Ride by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer (Paranormal)
  5. Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Paranormal romance)
  6. The Stone Mage & The Sea by Sean Williams (Fantasy)
  7. M is for Magic by Neil Gaiman (short story collection) (Fantasy)
  8. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld (Steampunk)
  9. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (Epic Fantasy)
  10. The Ghost Brigades by John Scalzi (Sci Fi)
  11. Medalon by Jennifer Fallon (Fantasy)
  12. Cast in Shadow by Michelle Sagara


Happy Reading!



No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!