I've decided to do the Just My Size challenge - which is to borrow and read 50 books from the library. Hmmm.... might be a tall order but that's my aim. But then again if I borrow 25 books, I can complete the Mini Challenge.
And I can combine the titles with other challenges, so there will definitely be overlap.
This challenge is run by J. Kaye - check out the details of the challenge here.
I will be adding the books to this post as I go along.
Wish me luck!!
1. Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordon
2. Astonishing X-men Vol 1: Gifted by Joss Whedon & John Cassaday
3. Astonishing X-men Vol 2: Dangerous by Joss Whedon & John Cassaday
4. Drawing Faces by Rosie Dickins and Jan McCafferty
5. Iron Soldiers: a story of arms & armour by Dave Luckett
6. Dance with the Devil by Sherrilyn Kenyon
7. The Curse of Dracula by Marv Wolfman
8. Plum Lovin' by Janet Evanovich
9. Astonishing X-men Vol 3: Torn by Joss Whedon & John Cassaday
10.The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
11. Lover Avenged by JR Ward
12. Astonishing X-Men Vol 4: Unstoppable by Joss Whedon & John Cassaday
13. Tales from Outer Suburbia by Shaun Tan (childrens)