Also with book 60, I have reached the min. 12 books for the Speculative Fiction Challenge.
So a win-win week.
I will be reading more in this challenge I believe. Wish me luck for the rest of the challenges.
Here is the SF books.
- The Gift by Cecelia Ahern - this has paranormal elements.
- At Twilight by Maggie Shayne (has Born In Twilight and Beyond Twilight)
- One Good Knight by Mercedes Lackey (Fantasy)
- Wild Ride by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer (Paranormal)
- Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Paranormal romance)
- The Stone Mage & The Sea by Sean Williams (Fantasy)
- M is for Magic by Neil Gaiman (short story collection) (Fantasy)
- Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld (Steampunk)
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (Epic Fantasy)
- The Ghost Brigades by John Scalzi (Sci Fi)
- Medalon by Jennifer Fallon (Fantasy)
- Cast in Shadow by Michelle Sagara