Wednesday, August 24, 2011

50 Books...

For some reason, I have Sesame's Street's The Count in my head counting. 1 book...ha ha ha...2 books...that's 2 books...ha ha... you get the picture.

So I've reached 50 books for the year!
Yes there have been short ones in there, but there have been long ones too. So I think they all balance out.

That means technically I'm halfway to the 100 mark, but I'm not going to worry too much about that. I just want to keep track of what I am reading and how much I'm reading.

I don't really have defined reading schedule. Most days I may read a chapter before I go to bed and another when I wake up. Some days I don't, and others I read more. It depends on how I'm feeling and what else is going on in my life.

And I keep the most important thing about reading in my mind - it should be fun, or at least interesting in the case of research :))

How is your reading going?


No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!