Saturday, August 6, 2011

July's reading

Finally, my July reads.






This was the month of finishing off books I had started a long time back.

Firstly, as in my previous post, I finished A Game of Thrones. Loved it.

I also finished The Ghost Brigades by John Scalzi, Fool Moon by Jim Butcher, and Medalon by Jennifer Fallon.

Looking at all those titles, it looks like it was series month.

But I did read an anthology, a children's book (to Mr 7), and an erotic short story. So my reading was a little bit more diverse.

I feel a little brain dead from a busy week so will not review books individually, but I must say I enjoyed every single one of them.


Now since it's the 6th August, I will give you my challenge update as it now stands...





100+ challenge = 45/100

Speculative fiction = 11/12 (up by 3)
Currently reading: 
A Good Omen: The Prophecies of Agnes Nutter by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
Covet by J.R. Ward


Horror & Urban Fantasy = 8/24 (up by 1) - miscalculated last time.
Currently reading:
The Lunatic Cafe by Laurell K. Hamilton

Mystery & Suspense = 4/12 (no change)
Will read: Moonlight Becomes You by Mary Higgins Clark

Stephen King = 0/12 (no change)
Currently reading: The Gunslinger.

Romance = 3/24 (no change)
Currently Reading: 
Home is Where the Bark Is by Kandy Shepherd.
Rapunzel in New York by Nikki Logan.
Galactic Burn by Mel Teshco


So how are you doing with your reading?

~yia~

No comments:

Welcome to my reading blog!!